A) Which product is the correct Electrical Insulating Rubber Matting for protection against electric shock risk?
B) Choose the correct class based on your overall voltage requirements.
C) BS EN 61111:2009 ( IEC 61111:2009 ) is the latest standard for electrical insulating rubber matting in providing electrical protection by classes defined.
A) Product Name
Model: GS-SL Corrugated Switchboard Matting / Non-Conductive Switchboard Mat / Dielectric / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat, Corrugated ridges run parallel to the length of the roll.
B) Raw Material
RoHS-2 NATURAL RUBBER ( NR ) BASE POLYMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high-density rubber compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high voltage equipment.
The non-conductive rubber compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and the ground.
Our GS-SL is under IEC 61111:2009 Class 1, Ideal for Dielectric Voltage / Withstand Voltage: 20,000 VAC and Recommended Maximum use Voltage: 7,500 VAC ( High Voltage Switchboard Matting )
1) Brand: GSE ®
2) Model: GS-SL, Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Corrugated with the anti-slip corrugated surface to provide a safe working environment. The pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safety from slippery.
4) Colour: Black
5) Test Certificate IEC61111:2009 Withstand Voltage 220.127.116.11:
Tested by 3rd Party Accredited Laboratory (TNB Labs)
6) Test Certificate ASTM D635: 2018 - Standard Test Method for Rate of Burning and/or Extent and Time of Burning of Plastics in a Horizontal Position:
Tested by 3rd Party Accredited Laboratory (SIRIM)
7) Test Certificate RoHS Directive Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863:
Tested by 3rd Party Accredited Laboratory (SGS) RoHS 1 & 2
8) Product Compliance Status:-
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 18.104.22.168 Class 1, Voltage Withstand Test
B) Comply with RoHS I & II ( RoHS Compliant Product ), RoHS, short for Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive.
The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
1) Nominal Thickness : 3mm
BS EN 61111: 2009 Class 1 ( Withstood 20kV ), GS-SL
A) Model : GS-SL , Switchboard Matting, ( Black colour ) , 3mm Tk x 915mm ( 3ft ) Width x 10,000mm ( 10 m ) Length / roll ( Approximately ~40kgs / pc )
" GENUINE / IDENTIFICATION MARK “
1) Model, Lot No. , Nominal Maximum Use Voltage, IEC 61111:2009 Class, Test Certificate Number and colour code labelling.
* Note: Users need to evaluate suitability for their industry's use ( applications ) before placing an order from us.
The Information provided on this website best advises our customers to correspond to current electrical matting standards.
In the individual case, it is the customer's sole responsibility to evaluate requirements, mainly if specified properties are sufficient for use.