H) Order procedures 1) Cash & Carry ( ex-factory )
2) Formal PO issuance :- Step 1 ) , Issue PO and fax to ( 03-2178 4747 ) / e-mail to ( email@example.com ) . ( follow quotation number above in your PO , Leadtime : Within 1 ~ 7 working days ) ( * subject to GSe stock level )
Step 2 ) Contact / e-mail GSe Sales office for proforma invoice and payment arrangement in advance before collection .
A) Product Name ESD Anti Fatigue Diamond Rubber Mat
B) Raw Material : NBR ( Nitrile ) + Foam
C) Purpose ESD Anti fatigue Mat is suitable for assembly lines and other workplaces to reduce individual workers' fatigue from long-standing jobs.
D) Scope Ideal for use in heavy-duty environments , Electronic Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Plants, Cleanrooms, Fiber Optics, Electronic Assembly, Electronic Warehousing, Circuit Assembly, Aerospace and Hospitals.
E) Characteristics 1) The top surface ( NBR rubber ) is resistant to oil , acid and alkaline & Resistivity readings at 10 ⁶ ~ 10 ⁹ Ohm ( dissipative ) . Bottom sponge resistivity is less than 10 ⁶ ohm ( conductive ) .
2) Conform to ANSI EOS/ESD S4.1 RTG and RoHS standard .
3) Durable , slip-resistant surface with diamond pattern texture and easy to clean , resists most common fluids and chemicals. Black with high-visibility yellow stripe border.
4) Available in Yellow border / Black colour OR Whole piece Black colour mat .
F) Specification 1) Model No. : ESDAF15BLK1.5X2, ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 450mm ( Width ) x 600mm ( length ) / pc , ALL BLACK , weight around 2kgs / pc
2) Model No. : ESDAF15YLW1.5X2, ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 450mm ( Width ) x 600mm ( length ) / pc with Yellow Border , weight around 2kgs / pc 3) Model No. : ESDAF15YLW2X3 , ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 610mm / 2ft ( Width ) x 910mm / 3ft ( length ) / pc with Yellow Border , weight around 4kgs / pc 4) Model No. : ESDAF15BLK2X3 , ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 610mm / 2ft ( Width ) x 910mm / 3ft ( length ) / pc , ALL BLACK , weight around 4kgs / pc 5) Model No. : ESDAF15YLW3X5 , ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 910mm / 3ft ( Width ) x 1510mm / 5ft ( length ) / pc with Yellow Border , weight around 10kgs / pc
G) Rate Offer & Order
Disclaimer : * Note : Users need to evaluate suitability for their industries use ( applications ) before placing order from us .
Other Advantages of 3 Layers ESD Anti Fatigue Diamond Mats :- ESD Anti Fatigue Rubber Mats also known as static ESD Floor Mats ( Electro-Static Dissipative Anti Fatigue Mat ) are made of synthetic rubber designed to provide comfort and reduce worker fatigue when used in static sensitive environment. The bottom surface is made of foam / sponge type and has a good function to release the stress of the legs , but also gives a pathway of static electricity charged in human body to ground.
What are ESD anti-fatigue mats ? ESD Anti Fatigue Mats, also known as ESD Anti Fatigue Floor Mats, are made of ( ~15mm ) 9/16" thick closed-cell EVA foam material designed to provide comfort and reduce worker fatigue when used in a static sensitive environment. Surface Resistivity is low to mid 10⁹ Ohms. This mat is the most economical antistatic fatigue mat available.
The construction design of the ESD Floor Mat allows for effective static charge removal at a non-damaging flow rate and the emboss pattern makes it slip resistant. At the same time, the ESD Anti Fatigue Mat is known to maintain a consistent discharge throughout the life of the mat with no noticeable deterioration of effectiveness. Resistant to degradation by inorganic acid, organic acids, detergent solutions, alcohol and mineral oil.
The mats are designed to reduce fatigue that is caused by standing for long periods on hard surface (e.g.,. cement floors). Fatigue-reducing mats can be made of various materials including rubber, carpeting materials, vinyl, and wood.
The sponge base encourages subtly movement of leg and calf muscles which in turn promote blood flow back to the heart.
The diamond plate surface of the mat provides a simple manipulation of areas of the feet. This in turn relieves tension and breaks up patterns or stress in other parts of the body to an amazing extent.
Why use anti-fatigue mats ? Anti-fatigue mats are often used to decrease foot weariness for workers who stand in one position for long periods. However, providing a mat may not solve the entire problem. Discomfort, tiredness, and sore feet after long hours of standing are the combined effect of several factors, namely the design of the work, the workers' footwear, and the flooring material. According to scientific data, standing for long periods of time is particularly stressful and fatiguing. Regardless of the quality of shoes and quality of the floor covering, standing itself can cause tiredness after an entire working day.
What should be considered first when a person stands all day at work ?
When considering the use of anti-fatigue mats, there are other factors that should be considered at the same time, such as allowing changes in working/standing position, footwear, and flooring.
When should anti-fatigue mats be used ?
There are two options to alleviate foot discomfort where resilient floors are not practical. One is footwear with thick insulating soles and shock-absorbing insoles.
Anti-fatigue matting is the other option. Anti-fatigue mats absorb the shock due to walking and this cushioning effect reduces foot fatigue. However, the use of matting requires caution because mats can lead to tripping and falling accidents when installed improperly.
Another type of floor covering, namely, anti-slip matting, is useful in increasing foot comfort and safety. However, workers may find that their feet burn and feel sore, because the non-slip properties of anti-slip matting cause their shoes to grab suddenly on the flooring, making their feet slide forward inside the shoes. Friction inside the shoes produces heat which creates soreness. Non-slip resilient insoles can reduce this discomfort.
In summary, the use of anti-fatigue mats or placing carpeting on the floor does not eliminate sore feet by itself, but, when combined with proper work design and quality footwear, it should improve working conditions.
Anti Fatigue Mats have proven to create a safer and more productive workplace by:
1) Reducing Slip and Fall injuries. 2) Reducing glass and material breakage when anything falls on mats. 3) Reducing back pain and stress when standing for long periods of time. 4) Increasing productivity by giving comfort. 5) Preventing injury and fatigue.
In specific applications, foam anti-fatigue matting is a great option where small vibrations or sound absorption is needed. It is also used in numerous applications under heavy duty manufacturing equipment.