A) Product Name
Interlocking EPDM Rubber Floor Tiles
( in piece form with interlocking )
B) Raw Material :
100% EPDM RUBBER ( No recycled material )
To prevent slip , maintain clean & hygiene environment .
Ideal for ( Indoor & Outdoor ) heavy traffic areas such as walkways , hallways , corridors , industrial and automotive pathways ( showrooms) , production , shipping & packaging areas.
Why EPDM Rubber Floor Tiles ( Anti Slip ) ?
1) EPDM rubber is a better-quality rubber as compare to reclaimed rubbers which is more durable, particularly longer lifespan .
2) EPDM is ideal for outdoor applications because of its excellent resistance to ozone, oxidants, UV exposure and severe weather conditions.
3) It is highly recommended for applications where the elastomer will have excessive exposure to the environment .
4) Other outstanding characteristics of EPDM RUBBER include excellent color stability, heat resistance, and dielectric qualities. EPDM is generally known for it's good ozone and water resistance. The material should not be used with mineral oils, solvents or aromatic hydrocarbons.
EPDM is not recommended for applications involving petroleum derivatives.
EPDM is generally attacked by mineral oils, solvents, and aromatic hydrocarbons.
1) Made in Malaysia.
2) Thickness : 3 mm ( 2mm base layer + 1mm raised stud )
3) Width : 450 mm
4) Length : 450 mm
5) Material Type : 100% EPDM
6) Density : High , 1.50 g/cm³
7) Hardness : 80 ± 5 Shore A
8) Weight / pc : ~ 0.65 kgs , 30pcs / carton , weight ~ 20kgs/carton
( 455mm*455mm*105mm )
9) Round Dot Diameter : 25mm
10) Application : Indoor & Outdoor
11) Colour : Black , Grey , Blue and Yellow
12) Authentication Mark : " 100% EPDM RUBBER TILE " & " MADE IN MALAYSIA " at back of rubber tile.
G) Rate Offer & Order