A) Product Name
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive
An All-Around Adhesive 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive can form strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, 3D wall panels, wallpaper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more.
- Versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond that reduces set time
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Repositionable while providing long-lasting strength
- 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive is a highly versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials.
Our permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead.
The photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab and sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
Recommended Applications: -
1) General industrial maintenance and repair projects
2) Attaching fibreglass insulation and drywall corner beads
3) Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, 3D wall panel, cardboard, felt and more
VOCs (Voltage Organic Compounds) = 51%
This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects of all sizes, from crafting to construction.
B) Product Name
3M™ Rubber And Vinyl 80 Spray Adhesive
1) High-strength adhesive provides strong bonds for rubber and vinyl
2) Features exceptional heat resistance for long-term durability
3) Fast-setting contact adhesive produces rapid results
4) Resistance to plasticising oils allows for bond resilience
3M™ Rubber And Vinyl 80 Spray Adhesive is a high-performance, neoprene-based contact aerosol adhesive. Formulated for high strength, this adhesive is fast-setting, quickly producing strong bonds ideal for bonding rubber and vinyl sheets, including weather stripping.
This spray adhesive also features exceptional heat resistance for bond durability and long-lasting results.
Fast Bonds for Rubber and Vinyl
As a high-performance, neoprene-based contact aerosol adhesive,
3M™ Rubber And Vinyl 80 Spray Adhesive produces high-strength and fast-setting bonds for strong application results.
This rubber and vinyl adhesive provides rigid bonds that exhibit exceptional heat resistance and resistance to plasticising oils.
These resilient bond properties offer excellent long-term durability for performance built to last.
This product is typically used to bond rubber, supported vinyl, leather, pleather, wood, metal and many plastics.
- Rubber and Vinyl Sheet Seaming
- Weather Stripping
- Pool covers
- Rubber and vinyl repair
Formulated for Freshness
Air quality control concerns every industry, including those whose everyday operations rely on performance-grade adhesives. 3M has developed an extensive range of high-strength adhesives with advanced formulas — the same performance, better for the environment to improve workplace conditions and take care of the environment. By continually striving to minimise the environmental impact of an adhesive while maximising its benefits, 3M has taken a new approach to redefining our highest-performing bonds.
C) Product Name
2-component PU AB GLUE/BINDER
1) Floor must be dry and free from any moisture. Poor adhesion will occur if the area is not dry.
2) Floor must be as flat as possible without any raised obstructions. Use a grinder with the appropriate disc to flatten the surface if necessary.
3) Clean the floor coverage area with soap/detergent to remove all dust, dirt and debris on the floor & let it dry. Poor adhesion will occur if the site is not cleaned & dry properly.
4) Clean the floor with IPA Alcohol, be reminded that IPA Alcohol is highly flammable. The use of IPA Alcohol is to remove oil on the floor and enhances adhesiveness during installation.
5) Mark out the area tiled using a straight edge or masking tape and allow for a MINIMUM 2mm gap between each tile.
PREPARING TO STICK: 2-component PU AB GLUE/BINDER
6) Apply a thin and even coat of PU Binder (Activator A+B) / Adhesive glue on the floor & the back of the rubber mat. Ensure all the surface area is evenly covered, allowing a little PU Binder to go over the tape edge to achieve full coverage.
Spray 3M™ Rubber And Vinyl 80 Spray Adhesive evenly on the floor & the back of the rubber mat. Ensure all the surface area is evenly covered, allowing a little adhesive to go over the tape edge to achieve full coverage.
7) Stick the rubber mat/tile to the floor after the PU Binder/Adhesive glue/3M 80 spray adhesive is almost 30 to 50% dry.
8) After placing the mat, tap the surface with a mallet/nylon hammer to remove the air trap and promote better tacking.
9) Allow the PU Binder/adhesive to become COMPLETELY DRY (allow for a 24-hour minimum).