If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle , use Rubberised ECO Binder Cork Gasket . To provide superior sealing performance and durability to withstand unique characteristics & applications.
AUTOMOTIVE OIL PAN ECO BINDER CORK GASKET
Copyright © GSE ONLINE SDN BHD ( 1116968-P ) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
A) Product Name
Automotive Oil Pan Rubberised Cork Gasket
B) Raw Material :
Cork + ECO Binder
1) Rubberised Corks / Sheets are sealing materials compounded with Epichlorohydrin ( ECO ) Rubber to provide tight sealing to prevent oil leakage and have an outstanding performance for gasoline resistance. It is also suited for most engine fluids at application temperatures.
Ideal for Automotive engines where the application involves lubrication oils like Unleaded Gasoline, E-85, B-100, Diesel ( low sulfur ), Engine Oil, Gear Oil, MEG & PEG coolant.
1) Conforms to all present regulations for hazardous substances like Asbestos & Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons ( PAH ) Free & RoHS Compliant.
2) Compression strength exceeds 70 MPa. ( 10,000 psi )
3) High Tensile strength, Stress range from 4.0 ~ 20 MPa.
( 580 to 2900 psi )
4) Resistance to Temperature from -35 ° C to +135 ° C
5) Suitable for fluid contact like Unleaded Gasoline, E-85, B-100, Diesel ( low sulfur ), Engine Oil, Gear Oil, MEG & PEG coolant.
6) Hardness ( IRHD ): 75 ± 5 Shore A
7) Colour: Brownish
8) Density: ~1100 Kg/m³
9) Portugal Origins.
A ) Rubberised Cork Sheets -
Available Thickness: 1mm & above ( * subject to stock level )
B) Pre-Cut Rubberised Cork Gaskets -
Size: Any available pre-die cutting shapes.
* Note : Users need to evaluate suitability on their industries use ( applications ) before placing order from us .