* Note: Users need to evaluate suitability for their industry's use ( applications ) before placing an order from us.
The Information provided on this website best advises our customers to correspond to current electrical matting standards.
In the individual case, it is the customer's sole responsibility to evaluate requirements, mainly if specified properties are sufficient for use.
A) Product Name
Model: GS-HV Corrugated Switchboard Matting / Non-Conductive Switchboard Thermoplastic Elastomer Mat / Dielectric / High Voltage Insulation Thermoplastic Elastomer Mat.
B) Raw Material
RoHS-2 THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high-density Thermoplastic Elastomer compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high-voltage equipment.
The non-conductive Thermoplastic Elastomer compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and the ground.
The Thermoplastic Elastomer is suitable for indoor application.
Our GS-HV is tested according to IEC61111:2009 Clause 188.8.131.52 under IEC 61111:2009 Class 4, Ideal for Dielectric Voltage / Withstand Voltage: 50,000 VAC (50kV) and Recommended Maximum use Voltage: 36,000 VAC (36kV)
1) Brand: GSE ®
2) Model: GS-HV Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Thermoplastic Elastomer Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Corrugated, with an anti-slip corrugated surface to provide a safe working environment, pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safe from slippery.
4) Colour: Grey
5) Test Certificate IEC61111:2009 Withstand Voltage 184.108.40.206:
Tested by 3rd Party Accredited Laboratory (TNB Labs)
6) Test Certificate RoHS Directive Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863:
Tested by 3rd Party Accredited Laboratory (SGS) RoHS 1 & 2
7) Product Compliance Status:-
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 220.127.116.11 Class 4, Voltage Withstand Test
B) Comply with RoHS I & II ( RoHS Compliant Product ), RoHS, short for Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive.
The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
1) Nominal Thickness : 7mm
A) Model : GS-HV, Switchboard Matting, ( GREY colour ) , 7mm Tk x 1,000mm (1m) Width x 6,000mm (6m) Length/roll, (Approximately ~ 60 kgs/pc)