Product Name: Anti-static Mat (ESD mat for table and floor)
Description: 1 ) The anti-static mat is made up of two layers, the top layer ( hard ) is static dissipative, and the bottom layer ( soft ) is conductive.
Features:- The anti-static properties of the mat are according to the relative requirements of SJ/T 10694-1996. The surface resistance of the static dissipative layer ( 1.0 x 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω ) The surface resistance of the conductive layer ( Below 1.0 x 10e6 Ω ) Volume resistance ( 1.0 x 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω ) The triboelectric surface voltage of the static dissipative material < 200 V The time of static discharging below 100V should be less than 1 second.
Proposed Method of Installing Anti Static ( ESD ) Table Mat:-
Lay the ESD Mat on the table with the Green layer face top, and connect the button of the ESD grounding line of the ESD surface to the other end for grounding discharge. You may use another form of grounding method.
1) The Green surface acts to gather the static electricity around the table, with the resistance of 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω/sq.
2) The Black Bottom Layer connects with the ESD table pad to the other end of the grounding point.
3) A good grounding point can be made in several different ways. In houses with modern wiring that is up to code, the ground pin on the AC plug-in can be used, or the screw that holds the outlet's cover plate on. This is because house wiring has a wire or spike going into the earth somewhere the power is tapped from the main power lines. For people whose house wiring isn't quite right, a spike driven into the earth at least 3 feet or a simple electrical connection to metal plumbing (worst option) can be used. The main thing is to establish an electrical path to the earth outside the house. Static electricity discharges through the line to earth through adequate and proper connection.
4) An antistatic mat is one of a number of antistatic devices designed to help eliminate static electricity. It does this by having a conductive material embedded within the carpet that collects the static. The mat would need to be grounded (earthed). This is usually accomplished by plugging into the grounded line. It's essential to discharge at a slow rate. Therefore, a resistor should be used in earthing the mat.
The correctly grounded station, the table surface and the wrist strap each have their own path to the ground.
Incorrectly grounded station, the wrist strap is connected to the table surface, in the event of ESD in the wrist strap it will also raise the table's potential. But, it is better than no protection.
Anti-fatigue Rubber Mat with ESD (anti-static) Characteristic :
Anti Fatigue Rubber Mat, also known as static ESD Floor Mat ( Electro-Static Dissipative Anti Fatigue Mat ), is made of synthetic rubber designed to provide comfort and reduce worker fatigue when used in a static-sensitive environment. The bottom surface is made of foam/sponge type and has a good function in releasing the stress of the legs, but it also gives a pathway of static electricity charged in the human body to the ground.
1) ESD Anti-fatigue Mat is suitable for assembly lines and other workplaces to reduce individual workers' fatigue from long-standing jobs. The top surface ( NBR rubber ) is resistant to oil, acid and alkaline & Resistivity readings at 10e6 ~ e9 ohm. Bottom sponge resistivity is less than 10e6 ohm.
2) Conform to ANSI EOS/ESD S4.1 RTG and RoHS standards.
3) Available in Yellow / Black colour.
4) Specification :
(a) ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 610mm / 2ft ( Width ) x 910mm / 3ft ( length ) / pc or (b) ~15mm / ( 9/16") ( Thickness ) x 910mm / 3ft ( Width ) x 1510mm / 5ft ( length ) / pc
Ideal for use in heavy-duty environments, durable, slip-resistant surface with diamond pattern texture and easy to clean, resists most common fluids and chemicals. Black with high-visibility yellow stripe border.